This synergistic blend of professional strength, Fruit Enzymes Complex, and powerful Antioxidants help to:
- Reveal fresh, young skin, soften comedones, and Ease extractions
- Minimizes surface lines and enlarged pores
- Resurfaces for an ultra-smooth texture
- Improves the appearance of aged, hyperpigmented, and photodamaged skin
- Improves penetration and effects of other products
- Can be used with microdermabrasion, skin scrubber, dermablading
- Fruit Enzyme Complex, highly effective and yet, gently and progressively clears pores, instantly brightens and lifts away layers of dead skin cells and another toxic build-up
- Silk Peptides, promote cell repair& cell regeneration, reduce transdermal water loss, and help to maintain the skin’s hydration levels. Boost collagen levels, which leads to firmer skin
- Provitamin B5 improves the barrier function, improves stratum corneum hydration, enhances solid tissue regeneration, and dispenses significant healing and anti-inflammatory properties
- Pearl Powder contains 14-18 amino acids including 8 that cannot be synthesized by the human body. Contains also have more than a dozen minerals. Nourishes and moisturizes the skin and has been shown to improve the appearance of aged skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid -helps reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles retaining moisture to the skin, creating a plumping effect.
- Aloe vera- contains enzymes, antioxidants, vitamins A and C which can treat burns, acne, dry skin
Full Ingredients List Part A- Fruit Enzyme Complex, Silk Peptides, Provitamin B-5, Kaolin, Zink Oxide, Bentonite, Pearl powder Guar Gum, Powdered Sage Leaves, Powdered Ginseng Root, Allantoin, Natural Fragrant Oil, Powdered Aloe Vera, Iron Oxide
Ingredients Full List Part B:-Deionized Water, Aloe Vera Gel, Yarrow Flowers Extract, Sodium PCA, Carbomer, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, St. John’s Blossoms Extract, d-Penthanol, Chlorophyll, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.
Our formulations will be updated from time to time as part of our commitment to innovation, or due to regulatory changes. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.
Using a soft fan brush, blend equal parts of the Pro Enzyme System A & B until a smooth mixture is achieved. The mixture should be thin but not runny. Apply mixture with soft fan brush using smooth, even strokes. Mixture can be applied up to the orbital bone around the eye. Avoid corners of the mouth. Leave on from 8-10 minutes. Thoroughly remove with soft moist round sponges and cool or warm water. Steaming the face prior to or during the treatment is OK if you determine the skin type is a good candidate.
PRO PURE ENZYME treatment is recommended for use once every 4-6 weeks.
Professional Use Only
A patch test should be performed behind the ear, prior to first use, to test for allergic reaction.
1 Jar = 60 Facials
When to Apply: Day time.
All Skin Types.