A powerful professional-grade calming mask with anti-inflammatory and healing properties, that visibly reduces chronic redness and blotchiness. Noticeably calm, soothe, and reduce visible puffiness. Has an exclusive complex of ingredients, that has effective antibacterial, calming, and brightening properties.
- Amino Acids – Build proteins to help support skin cells. Boost hydration and maintain moisture levels in the skin’s upper layers.
- Sodium PCA – Provides impressive skin-replenishing benefits
- Hyaluronic Acid SLMW – One of the most powerful moisturizing agents available today. Smaller molecules enhance skin penetration providing smoothness and softening to the skin which has excellent soothing and anti-wrinkle effects.
- Provitamin B5 – improves the barrier function, improves stratum corneum hydration, enhances solid tissue regeneration, and dispenses significant healing and anti-inflammatory properties
- Allantoin – soothes and alleviates skin irritations. Has moisturizing and hydrating effects, and anti-aging properties making the skin look younger and rejuvenated. Aloe vera, contains amino acids, enzymes, hormones, minerals, and vitamins, and has been shown to improve the appearance of aging and dry skin
- Cucumber – The cooling and anti-inflammatory effect of cucumbers may help ease pain, redness, and irritation caused by sunburns, insect bites, and rashes
- Aloe vera – contains amino acids, enzymes, hormones, minerals, and vitamins, and has been shown to improve the appearance of aging and dry skin.
Our formulations will be updated from time to time as part of our commitment to innovation, or due to regulatory changes. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.
Mix approximately one teaspoon of the RESCUE MASK with an adequate quantity of purified water or toner/ astringent, appropriate for the client’s skin type A MIST OF ROSE would be a perfect choice for mature/ dry and sensitive skin types, while our CELL INFUSION ESSENCE is perfect for Dehydrated / Pigmented skin types, and skin affected by Exposure to Ozone, Tobacco Smoke, Smog and Other Airborne Pollutants. Leave on 8-10 minutes, then remove with soft moist round sponges and tepid water.
Caution: Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
Professional use only
A patch test should be performed behind the ear, prior to first use, to test for allergic reaction.
1 Jar = 60 Facials
When to Apply: Day time.
All Skin Types.