Retinol has been recognized for years by dermatologists to be a superior anti-aging ingredient to help exfoliate, brighten and stimulate the making of additional collagen in the skin. This tremendously helps combat aging for a more youthful complexion. RETINOL MEGA BOOST contains a generous dose of retinol. A 0.5 % of this superior formula utilizes retinol to work its magic. Phospholipids encapsulate the Retinol molecules helping to deliver this amazing ingredient deep into the epidermis where it is most beneficial and productive. Moreover, Ceramides, Squalene, and Sodium Hyaluronate help to deeply hydrate, calm and soothe dry, dehydrated skin while Vitamin E heals, smooths, and protects.
Based on a 12 weeks case study of clients, age 30 to 68, showing visible aging due to a variety of causes, including sun damage, stress, diet, and chronological age, Rough, dry, flaky skin becomes noticeably smoother, Surface lines visibly soften within one 8 weeks of use, whistle lines, crow’s feet, and deeper wrinkles become less noticeable. Age spots, sunspots, and discolorations from inflammation seem to fade within 4 to 8 weeks of use.
- 0.5% Encapsulated Retinol: Promotes Cell Turnover, Reduces fine lines and wrinkles, improves skin complexion, enhances radiance, and provides an overall healthier appearance to the skin
- Ceramides: Protect the cell membrane and prevent moisture loss
- Hyaluronic Acid: One of the best ingredients to help bind water to the skin for hydration while helping to soothe the skin’s surface
- Vitamin E: Great antioxidant with healing capabilities
- Squalane: Smooth and lubricate the skin in a way no other ingredient can
- Safflower Oil: Anti-Inflammatory
AUDIA is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date, and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.
After cleansing and toning, apply a pea-sized amount to the face and neck avoiding the delicate eye area. Allow time for absorption, before finishing with your nightly moisturizer. Begin use gradually, starting with application 2-3 times in the first 2 weeks, and increasing to every night. Decrease application and frequency if skin becomes red, sensitive, or irritated.
Always use sunblock with this product.
Caution: Don’t use if you are pregnant, lactating, or planning to become pregnant.
When to Apply: Night time.
Mature, Normal, Combination, Oily.