This unique peel can be used for almost all skin types and is adjusted by time and application.
The ALL-IN-ONE CAVIAR PEEL IS:
- One-of-a-kind, five in one peel
- Helps to Improve overall skin texture
- Prevent breakdown of elastin
- Boost collagen production to improve fine lines and wrinkles.
- Reduces inflammation and fades hyperpigmentation
- Targets specific areas of the face, which are vulnerable to the force of gravity, sun burn and age spot pigments
- can be used on the face, back of hands, arms, legs, buttocks
- Clearing hair follicles
PEEL NEUTRALIZER: Our professional grade Chemical Peel Neutralizer will adjust the pH level of your skin safely and effectively immediately after any acid -based facial peel application.
- 25% Vitamin C: Stimulate collagen, boost clarity.
- Caviar 20%: Tightening and anti-aging. Rich in vitamins, proteins, omega-3, nucleic acids and phospholipids. Enhances antioxidant skin levels and improves its natural functions, resulting in impressive firming and rejuvenating of the face.
- Alpha Arbutin: Evens out and brightens skin tone, lightens darkened areas, and can help with the appearance of scars.
- Phoretin: Neutralizes damaging free radicals, improves cell turnover and lightens signs of discoloration
- Lactic Acid: Gently lift, peel, brighten and resurface giving the skin a Bright lifted tone and firm texture
- Salicylic acid: Sloughs off dead skin, removes excess oil, and reduces whiteheads and blackheads.
- Bearberry, kojic acid, Licorice: Suppress melanin formation which is very effective in lightening Hyper-pigmented skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Plump, soothe and hydrate.
Purified water, Caviar, Alpha Arbutin, Phloretin, Licorice Root Extract, Glutathione, Mulberry Root Extract, Hyaluronic acid, Vegetable Glycerin, L-Ascorbic Acid, Salicylic acid, Kojic acid Di palmitate, Lactic Acid
PEEL NEUTRALIZER INGREDIENTS: Triethanolamine, Sodium Lactate, Vegetable Glycerin, Water.
ALL IN ONE CAVIAR PEEL
Two Weeks Prior to Peel
- Professional consultation and discussion of treatment plan
- Patch test for peel
One Week Prior to Peel
- Avoid using any alpha hydroxy acid products (such as glycolic or lactic acid) or salicylic acid products for 72 hours before your peel
- If you use Accutane, discontinue for a year prior to the chemical peel
- Avoid retinol, tretinoin cream (Retin-A), waxing, electrolysis, masks, scrubs or exfoliants, tweezing, microdermabrasion, the use of loofah or any products that may be drying or irritating
- Do not shave face the day of the peel (For Men)
- If you have open lesions, active cold sores, facial dermatitis or facial irruption you are not a good candidate for the peel till after it has completely healed
- Don’t Receive Botox or fillers
- Avoid sun exposure
The Caviar Brightening peel can be used up to 4 times a year, once every 4 weeks. Prior to peel application, to prep the skin AUDIA’s Advanced Resurfacing Complex or Retinol Mega Boost 3 weeks so that the skin can acclimate to the peel better. Discontinue the Product 3 days before the Caviar Brightening peel and 7 days after, and longer if the skin is sensitive.
- Cleanse skin with the Hydra B5 Cleanser
- Apply petrolatum around eyes, corners of the nose and to lips
- Apply damp cotton eye pads over the eyes for protection
- Pour 1 teaspoon of peel into glass application bowl. Provide one pass for sensitive skin, 2 passes for normal skin and up to 3 passes for thick, durable skin and body skin.
- Use a large cotton swap or gauze and apply peel to all non-sensitive area, sweeping first horizontally and then vertically across each area. Use all the product in the bowl.
Set the timer
- -For sensitive facial skin leave on up to 5 -10 minutes
- -For normal facial skin leave on for 3-5 minutes for the first pass. Leave on 15 -20 minutes for the second pass if skin can tolerate.
- -For thick/durable facial, back of hands, arms, legs, buttocks skin leave 3-5 minutes for the first and second passes. Leave on up to 20-30 minutes for the third pass.
If the client feels a great deal of discomfort or there is significant erythema remove sooner. -Use a fan if necessary.
- Once you have reached desired active peeling time, apply neutralizer on all areas where peeling solution was applied. Wait at least 60 seconds for the neutralizer to take full effect and then rinse off abundantly with cool water. Gently pat dry with a clean towel
- Apply A Mist of Rose to help soothe and hydrate the skin
- Apply Pro Peptides crème and sunblock.
- On the third day, start to apply AUDIA’S Absolut Radiance Serum morning and night to help to restore hydration and prevents re-bound hyper-pigmentation from developing. Liposomal Peptides help to take a deep dive into the deepest layers of epidermis to help with this process carrying only the best ingredients. The post peel / brightening serum will make the skin bright, hydrated and protected.
Post- Chemical Peel Instructions
- Avoid any aerobic exercise or vigorous physical activity for the first 48 hours
- Use of sunscreen with SPF 30 or greater at all times to help protect your skin and maintain the benefits of the peel even after your initial week.
- Avoid direct sun exposure. Too much sun exposure may cause improper healing and, in some cases, may reverse the benefits of the peel.
- Treat the skin gently- DO NOT Exfoliate- thought you may experience mild red, dry, or flaking skin for several days or more after your peel.
- You may GENTLY apply a cold compress to the treated area(s) as needed for any burning or irritation associated with your treatment.
- Make sure to avoid excessive heat on the treated area. Avoid tanning beds and self-tanners to the treated areas for 4 weeks after treatment.
- Do not pick or pull at peeling skin. The skin will naturally slough off.
- Avoid alpha- and beta-hydroxy acids products, retinoids, retinols and facial products containing fragrance for a few days after.
- Consult with your Esthetician on when it is safe to go back to your normal home care regimen.
- Pack hat, sunglasses for after your peel treatment.
- Avoid makeup application the day of the treatment.
- Only use products suggested by your esthetician.
- Keep your skin calm and hydrated.
- Cleanse with tepid to cool water (don’t use hot showers or baths for at least 24 hours).
- Use soft cloth or tissue to dry, don’t rub.
- Avoid Swimming (chlorine).
- Avoid having other professional treatments unless suggested by your esthetician.
HOW TO USE PEEL NEUTRALIZER
Once you have reached desired active peeling time, apply neutralizer on all areas where peeling solution was applied. Wait at least 60 seconds for the neutralizer to take full effect and then rinse off abundantly with cool water. Gently pat dry with a clean towel
ALL SKIN TYPES.
PATCH TEST FOR PEEL IS A MUST.