This 3-in-1 exfoliant is truly talented. With its superior benefits of Charcoal and Volcanic Microcrystals, It is amazingly detoxifying and has a magnet-like effect, attracting and pulling out toxins and other skin debris.
A combination of Alpha and Beta Hydroxy Acids helps to refine the appearance of enlarged, congested pores and increases cellular turnover while balancing and leaving the skin beautifully smooth and bright. Herbs such as Bisoprolol from Chamomile calm and relax the tissue.
- Glycolic Acid: Exfoliate the skin, speed up cell turnover, and boost collagen production.
- Azelaic Acid: Fights acne, treats rosacea, lightens dark spots, and removes dead skin cells.
- Mandelic Acid : Help reduce acne, fine lines, and wrinkles and improve the appearance of uneven skin.
- Salicylic Acid: Fights inflammation, reduces sebum secretion, removes dead skin cells.
- Phytic Acid: Decongestion of the skin, skin brightening effects, reduction of free radical damage and pigmentation in the skin
- Charcoal: Deeply cleanses and fights acne, shrinks appearance of pores, rids skin of impurities, and helps with exfoliation.
- Volcanic Microcrystals: Minimizes signs of sun-damage, irregular pigmentation, lines, large pores and acne scars.
Ingredients Full List: Water, Glycerin, Pumice, Silt, Carthamustinctorius seed oil,Caprylic/capric triglyceride,Propanediol, PEG-100 stearate,Glyceryl stearate, Behenyl alcohol, Bentonite, Octyl dodecanol, Phytic acid,Potassium hydroxide, Carbon, Betaine salicylate, Mandelic acid,Glycolic acid, Azelaic acid, Phytelephas aequatorialis seed powder, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bisabolol, Polysorbate 60,Hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, Squalane, Xanthan gum, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aniba rosaeodora wood oil,Lavandula hybrida oil
Our formulations will be updated from time to time as part of our commitment to innovation, or due to regulatory changes. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.
Use two to three times per week in the evening after cleansing and before toning.
Apply an even layer over moist face and neck. Avoid the eye area. Leave, and leave on for 3-5 minutes. Moisten fingertips and very gently massage in an upward circular motion for an additional 60 seconds. Rinse with cool water.
It can be used on hands and feet to smooth calluses and rough skin.
When to Apply: Night time.
All Skin Types, Except Acne-Prone Skin Conditions.