Hyperpigmentation can plague all skin types. This is a condition where the pigment cells deep within the skin create too much color and leave brown spots on the skin. There are several different types of hyperpigmentation. Solar Lentigo is caused by sun damage, melasma caused by hormonal issues, post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation caused by injury to the skin, like after acne marks, and lastly freckles; these spots are genetic. All hyper-pigmented spots become deeper and darker with sun exposure, and this is one reason why using sun protection diligently is so important.
Our Lightening System was created to lighten melasma and solar lentigo and prevent it from becoming darker. Melasma often called a pregnancy mask, (but can be caused by other things like taking birth control, a hormonal imbalance, and certain medications) appears on the facial area. Especially on the forehead, cheeks, nose, and chin and can cover a great area. Solar lentigos are small round freckle-like-shaped hyperpigmented marks (sunspots) mostly seen in areas of sun damage and can become larger and worse with time.
Our Lightening system was strategically formulated to help protect, moisturize, and lighten this skin condition.
This System contains the following products.
HYDRA B5 CLEANSER
BRIGHTENING O2 MASK
AGELESS SOLAR DEFENSE
- PURIFY: Moisten the skin with water. Apply a pea-size of the Hydra B5 Cleanser to fingertips combined with warm water, massage the face and neck in outward, circular motions for about 60 seconds. Rinse with cool water.
- PROTECT: Apply the Ageless Solar Defense liberally to the face or body at least ten minutes before sun exposure or two minutes before applying makeup. Re-apply every 2 hours.
- PURIFY: Moisten the skin with water. Apply a pea-size of the Hydra B5 Cleanser to fingertips combined with warm water massage the face and neck in outward, circular motions for about 60 seconds. Rinse with cool water.
- CORRECT: Apply a small amount of ILLUMINATE Serum on dry skin to brown spots only. Apply the desired AUDIA moisturizer.
- NOURISH: Three times per week in the evening after cleansing and before applying ILLUMINATE Serum, apply a small amount of Brightening O2 Mask to damp skin. Allow the mask to infuse into the skin and rinse off. Follow with ILLUMINATE Serum and appropriate AUDIA moisturizer.
Using the Instant Glow Natural peel once or twice per week in the evening after cleansing and before the ILLUMINATE Serum will help to give your skin a fresh feel and help the serum penetrate better.
Our Smart C Creme compliments this regime perfectly with moisturizing and antioxidant properties (Time-release Vitamin C). It is a great moisturizer to use before sunblock in the daytime.
Our Cell Infusion Essence with, a potent dose of Ergothinene and liposomal C&E, this mist is a perfect mist to help defend against abusive environmental factors.
When to Apply: Day time and Night time.
All Hyperpigmented Skin Types.