AMBER DUST SCRUB MASK is a unique two-in-one Mask/Scrub. It is warmly softening and mildly exfoliating thanks to unique Amber granules and Magnesium Gluconate (which helps to synthesize collagen-boosting Amino Acids). It also helps to boost the skin’s immune system. Honey and Vanilla provide sensational fragrances with moisturizing benefits. It is great for all non-acne skin types and will give your face, lips, and body a light, fresh exfoliation that can be taken advantage of several times per week.
- Amber – Reduces the appearance of rough patches, and brightens skin
- Honey -Speeds up your skin cells’ healing processes, helps balance the bacteria on your skin, anti-inflammatory & Hydrating
- Magnesium Gluconate (Collagen Synthesizer)
- Jojoba Oil- Anti-Inflammatory properties which help to tame chaffing and chapping, reduce redness caused by drying, and keep skin calm and comfortable
- Apple Amino Acids (Healing, Tissue Building)
- Vanilla (Softening, Hydrating)
Ingredients Full List: Purified water, Exfo-Amber, cetearylCetearyl Alcohol, simmondsiaChinensisSimmondsia Chinensis seed oil, Coco-Glucoside, Mel (Honey), Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids, xylitylglucosideXylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, xylitolXylitol, Magnesium Gluconate, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
AUDIA is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date, and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.
Use three to four times per week in the evening after cleansing and before toning. Apply a small amount to the palm of the hand. Add a few drops of warm water and apply over the face or body and leave as a mask for 4 minutes. Gently massage for one minute. Avoid the eye area and remove with cool water.
When to Apply: Night time.
All Skin Types, Except Acne-Prone Skin Conditions.