Hyaluronic B Complex is formulated especially for Oily / Acne-Prone skin conditions. This matte, non-greasy, soothing moisturizer is infused with Hyaluronic Acid to add hydration to the skin while calming and healing, thanks to Yeast Extract and Natural Vitamin B.
Vitamins A, C, and E are very powerful antioxidants that allow the skin to repair itself and correct visible damage. Allantoin, Aloe Vera, and Amino acid complex add to their soothing and rejuvenating properties. It is water-based, matte and so light, you won’t even know you have it on.
- Amino Acid Complex (tissue building, healing)
- Sodium Hyaluronate (hydrating, calming)
- Vitamin B (anti-inflammatory, controls oil)
- Retinyl Palmitate (speed up healing, prevent breakouts)
- Ascorbyl Palmitate( vitamin C, brightening)
- Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E, healing)
- Ginseng Extract: has vitamin D and B12, which increased circulation and oxygen and a boost in collagen production the dermis
- Allantoin (hydrating, soothing)
- Aloe Vera (soothing, anti-inflammatory)
Ingredients: Aloe Vera Gel, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Decyl Oleate, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Alginate, Aquas Extracts of Chamomile, Cucumber, Blackcurrant Extract, Tamarind Extract, Apple Extract, Yeast Extract (Vitamin B), Carbomer, Ginseng Extract, Allantoin, d-Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate, Glucose, Fructose, Sucrose, Dextrin, Glutamic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Guar Gum, Sodium PCA, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Ascorbyl Palmitate, Triethanolamine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid.
Our formulations will be updated from time to time as part of our commitment to innovation, or due to regulatory changes. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.
At the end of the facial after toning, warm a dime-size amount of crème between your fingertips and lightly pat and press into moist skin, followed by sunscreen. For professional use only.
Oily / Acne-Prone Skin Conditions.