This professional oxygenating and Illuminating mask was formulated to boost luminosity, energize, and instantly revive undernourished skin. A high-intensity mask treatment that addresses dark spots and reduces uneven pigmentation to reveal brighter skin. Oxygenating the skin delivers Peptides and other healing ingredients deeply into the skin and has an amazing effect on killing bacteria to help heal breakouts.
- Alpha-arbutin: Reduces melanin formation, improving the appearance of age spots, freckles, melasma, and post-inflammatory pigmentation.
- Vitamin C: A potent antioxidant (shown to be able to protect skin from oxidative damages) can improve the appearance of aged and fragile skin, and correct hyperpigmentation and age spots.
- Zinc Oxide: Helps to minimize irritation, support wound healing, seal in moisture and protect the skin against the effects of UV rays.
- Silk Peptides: Preserves the potency of other ingredients like vitamin C, so the mask is more effective. Protect skin from dehydration, Revive skin tone and reduce wrinkles.
- Hyaluronic Acid SLMW: One of the most powerful moisturizing agents available today. Smaller molecules enhance skin penetration providing smoothness and softening to the skin which has excellent soothing and anti-wrinkle effects.
- Allantoin: Soothes and alleviates skin irritations. Has moisturizing and hydrating effects, and anti-aging properties making the skin look younger and rejuvenated.
- Kaolin: Gently draws dirt and build-up out from beneath the surface of the skin and absorbs excess oil that may clog pores.
- Live yeast cell derivative: Stimulate wound healing / Anti -Inflammatory
Our formulations will be updated from time to time as part of our commitment to innovation, or due to regulatory changes. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.
ILLUMINATE SIGNATURE MASK
Add 6-10 drops of 3% Hydrogen Peroxide to powder. The mask will begin to foam and rise. The hydrogen peroxide reacts with the live yeast cell derivative in the mask, which causes it to foam. The oxygenation benefits help to destroy anaerobic bacteria ie: propionibacteria, that exist in pustules and cysts. It has an immediate brightening effect on the skin, which also boosts the effects of alpha-arbutin and vitamin C.
Please allow enough room in your mixing container for this to occur. leave on for 8-10 min, then remove with soft moist round sponges and tepid water. If the skin is sensitive or extraction was performed DON’T use Hydrogen Peroxide, Instead, mix approximately 1 teaspoon of powder with an adequate quantity of purified water or toner/essence, appropriate for the client’s skin type.
A Mist of Rose would be a perfect choice for dry, mature, or sensitive skin types, while Our Cell Infusion Essence is perfect for Dehydrated / Pigmented skin types, and skin affected by Exposure to Ozone, Tobacco Smoke, Smog, and Other Airborne Pollutants.
Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
ILLUMINATE SIGNATURE MASK treatment is recommended for use once every 4-6 weeks.
Professional use Only
A patch test should be performed behind the ear, prior to first use, to test for allergic reaction.
1 Jar = 60 Facials
When to Apply: Day time.
All Skin Types.